13 July 2011

Getting Started. Again.

For some reason I always have the best intentions with blogs. Starting them with the hope it will become an Internet sensation. At best I usually lose my password (I know I wrote it on on that scrap of paper somewhere..), forget to update date it with any sort of frequency or neglect it all together. 
Time to start again I decided. I'll be more regular. I'll write great things. And I will make this blog part of my day.
Writing things done has been therapeutic lately, so my hope is that this blog helps me even more. Knowing that people might read my post, allowing me to share my thoughts with others who might be in the same situation or facing the same challenge.
I am excited about my life, its really grand. I can't wait to share it all.

Ok. Back to work. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment