10 October 2011

wiskers on kittens

these are a few of my favorite things.








a new GHOUL-lish floral arrange for the month of October (and yes, I have always wanted to use the word Ghoul in a sentence on my blog).

















Good friends to spend my time with.
































                                   And the person that makes it all fit together. 





I have had a rather gloomy feeling day, and these are things that make me feel oh so much better. 

All of this and watching The Devil Wears Prada for the 500th time.

What makes your day? What are a few of your favorite things, people or places?

Side note: I saw this great blog post about non-pant outfits for spring 2012...think that will work in the work place?

2 comments:

  1. Those non-pants outfits are crazy! It's always amazing what comes off the runway. I wonder how long it will take for people to start wearing them? Isn't it amazing how much friends can lift you up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva, I am not sure panties as outer garments are allowed outside island resorts but I won't be surprised when I see them next spring!
    And yes, friends really are the best. I am so glad to have so many!

    ReplyDelete