Although I wrote this days before Thanksgiving (see the reason for doing so here!), the things I have to be thankful for this year are so numerous I hope this post doesn't go on forever. I apologize in advance.
The things I am thankful for this year (yes, they are almost all pregnancy related!):
- A loving and understanding husband. Even when hormones are high, he has been wonderful.
- A healthy me.
- A healthy baby, to be born soon! so soon!
- A pretty "easy" pregnancy. No complications, no issues. (Ok, pregnancy is not that easy but having it go well really makes it seem that much better!)
- Maternity leave. Thank you work for being so generous in the time you allow mothers to have off.
- A really great doctor who is kind and understanding.
- A supportive family and friends.
- A safe home to bring our baby home to.
- Naps. Thank you naps for making me feel better when I couldn't sleep a whole night.
- Chips and dip. Thank you for tasting so good every day the last 10 months.
So what are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
|Almost time for decorating the tree!|