21 February 2012

About Me


Hello Reader!

I am glad you found my corner of the internet! I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy writing on it!

My name is Erika and I am the author of this blog.  I originally created this blog in 2011 as a way to keep in touch with family & friends as we scatter throughout the country. This blog has blossomed into a great way for me to share my passions and I am happy to share advice on life, running and cooking. 
  

After growing up in a small town in Michigan, I left home to attend Albion College in Albion, Michigan. I majored in Economics and was a part of the cross country & track & field teams.  I loved being part of a team and running became a large part of my life, and still is.
 
It took two years of running after me, literally, for my husband to catch me. We both ran cross country & track at the same college and didn't start dating until my senior year. We married in the summer of 2011, after we both graduated. As if two graduations and a wedding weren't enough excitement, three days after our honeymoon we moved to Pennsylvania so my husband could attend medical school.

My husband is in his first year of medical school and hopes to become an emergency room Doctor. I work full time at an electrical distributor, yes I sell light bulbs!  We don't have children or pets yet, but in time I am sure we will have both!



I am an avid runner, reader and life liver.  (and a total sucker for chick flicks!)

My goal is to share my thoughts, life lessons and passions with the online community in a way that makes others inspired. Although my blog is still an infant, please feel free to contribute, link or comment. I love to hear about and from you!

Thank you for reading my blog. I really appreciate it. Let me know what you would like to see more or less of.

1 comment:

  1. :) You are fantastic and I'm lucky to know you! I very much enjoy your posts about simplifying life because I do not have anytime to do that! Also, your posts about running are keeping me motivated.

    ReplyDelete