Ok. I know chocolate chip cookies are like the essential baking recipe that everyone has in their arsenal, but they are my favorite to bake & eat so I thought I would share my version.
No lying, chocolate chip cookies are a staple in your diet too. It's ok.
Grandma Nancy's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2-1-/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips (I like the dark ones the best!)
- 1 cup butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
2. Combine flour, baking soda & salt in a small bowl
3. In other bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, to butter mixture.
4. Gradually add butter mixture to flour mixture. Stir in all chocolate chips.
5. Make spoon size balls and place on un-greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.
I try to always keep chocolate chips in our house, you never know when the mood strikes you to make cookies!
Over the holidays, while our friends were over, the mood struck us to make cookies! Even the boys got in on the fun...
|Mine is the one in the apron.|
|Hard at work!|
What kind of cookies do you like? What's your favorite cookie recipe? Any guys in your life like to bake?