15 November 2011

Days 1, 2 & 3: 30 for 30

Before I go on and on about myself and fashion I will give some credit where credit is due.

"To be meek & humble; if we are meek and humble, we will learn to pray. If we learn to pray, we will belong to Jesus. If we belong to Jesus, we will learn to believe, and if we believe we will learn to love, and if we love we will learn to serve."  -Blessed Teresa of Calcutta (1910-1997)
It is through God's many gifts I can be here.



Ok. I made a slight error in writing that I would update my 30 for 30 challenge with a photo (and subsequent) post Monday.
Something happened between the tornado watch, taking out the trash and making dinner. I am not sure why time moved so much quicker but I soon changed and never took a picture. I have attempted to recreate the look here:

Purple floral shirt
skinny black pants
brown boots
(see, its even in order of how it was on my body!)

On a better note. I did manage to get a picture from Tuesday's and Wednesday's look, and its not too bad if I do say so. I paired the black skirt, ruffled top, black sweater with some open toe pumps and tights. I feel very professional yet cozy (it is freezing in my office every day!)




For Wednesday I picked one of my favorite dresses and a white long sleeve. I dug out my winter-like gray boots and some leggings. Good to go!

So far so good. Three days down! The hardest part will be doing laundry to keep up with the 30 pieces. Also my model needs to work on posing and standing still (oh well, I will have to watch more America's Next Top Model. Too bad.)


In other news: Thanksgiving is a little over a week away. Did I mention that I am hosting? YIKES! I shopped for about half of the things I need last week and will get the rest this weekend. I don't know why I am so nervous but I want it to be nice, edible and enjoyable. I am afraid cooking for 6 is slightly different than cooking for 2! Yes, that is my rant about Thanksgiving. And it will continue until next week. You're welcome.

Ok. I need to make a master shopping list now.

Always, Erika


No comments:

Post a Comment